You may need to wait a few seconds for the stream to start & then press the 'play' button above. If you are having trouble with the player above, you may also click here for the stream URL.
Station: KBA99 NOAA 162.55 Broadcasting from Mt. Ka'ala
This stream is a public service captured by Hawaiiss.com and freely rebroadcasted throughout the internet in cooperation with Wunderground.
Normal NOAA Radio Program (24 hours a day):
- Current Weather conditions and forecasts throughout Hawaii
- Surf conditions around Hawaii
Emergency Alert Status Program (when issued):
- Advisories, watches, and warnings of tsunami's from the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.
- Advisories, watches, and warnings of hurricane's from the Pacific Hurricane Center.
- Advisories, watches, and warnings of local weather phenomena (flooding, high wind, water spouts, tornados) from NOAA-Hawaii.
- Earthquake alert information from the USGS.
- Contagious Disease warnings from the State Department of Health and CDC.
- Biological Hazard warnings from the Civil Defense
- Special marine warnings from the National Weather Service
- Food contamination warnings
- Local emergency warnings from local police, fire, and other emergency organizations.